- Style Hello!
Photographs have emerged of the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex at their not-so-top-secret engagement on Thursday evening! The images, which were shared by musician Tom Walker on Twitter, show Kate, William, Meghan and Harry at the annual Royal Foundation dinner, wearing some gorgeous party dresses might we add. Duchess Meghan looked incredible in the strapless Roland Mouret 'Aldrich' dress, while Kate wore another of her old favourites - her gorgeous Preen 'Finella' dress, first worn during a royal visit to Canada in 2016.Style Hello!
Shirley Ballas reveals she demanded an apology from Craig Revel Horwood after he publicly insulted her
Strictly Come Dancing head judge Shirley Ballas has revealed that she demanded a "sincere apology" from Craig Revel Horwood after he made some very scathing comments about her appearance during her first ever audition for the show. The Sun reported in October that Craig had made the remarks during his book tour, admitting that the part of his book had been removed by the BBC.News Sky News
Brexit has shown that leaving the EU comes at an "exorbitant price", France's finance minister said, as he suggested some Brexit politicians were liars. Bruno Le Maire said leaving the single market "can of course be done" but at a price which could economically "end up with a nightmare". "What does Brexit show?News Evening Standard
Manchester United eye cut-price Toby Alderweireld transfer in January as Jose Mourinho watches star in Belgium win
Jose Mourinho joked it was the weather that took him to Brussels on a cold and misty Thursday night - but Manchester United fans will hope there was far more purpose to his trip. Namely Toby Alderweireld, who started for Roberto Martinez’ side in the Uefa Nations League win over Iceland. With Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini confirmed absentees beforehand, Mourinho knew he wouldn’t get the chance to run the rule over the United pair.News The Independent
Drone pilot could have caused 'catastrophic' helicopter crash akin to Leicester City disaster, court hears
The owner of a drone has become the first in the UK to be prosecuted for interfering with a police operation after flying his £900 device into the path of a search helicopter. Sergej Miaun, 37, was found guilty of making an unsafe drone flight at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Friday. A police helicopter had been out looking for a missing woman in the area along the River Nene in Cambridgeshire on 9 December, but the pilot was forced to take “evasive action” when Mr Miaun’s drone flew narrowly underneath.Entertainment AOL.com
It's been 7 months since actor Verne Troyer died at the age of 49, and hisTrending nowChristmas Searches