- News Evening Standard
Rachel Riley was full of “the joys of pregnant married life” as showed off her growing baby bump in photos from her honeymoon.The Countdown star, who married former Strictly Come Dancing professional Pasha Kovalev in Las Vegas last month, shared a string of pictures from her trip to Spain on Instagram.One shot showed the presenter posing by the beach in a stripy dress with her hands on her hips, while a second image saw Riley smile for the camera in a turquoise bikini.She gave followers a sweet insight into the couple’s break in her caption, writing: “The new joys of pregnant married life - Pasha digging me a belly hole on the beach for my bump each day!” View this post on Instagram The new joys of pregnant married life - Pasha digging me a belly hole on the beach for my bump each day! ☺️ Thanks for the @dock_and_bay beach stuff Deborah Meaden, absolutely loving my poncho! 🤰🌈👙🏖🎪😎🇪🇸 beachchic bumpstyle dockandbay A post shared by Rachel Riley (@rachelrileyrr) on Jul 16, 2019 at 7:58am PDTIn an Instagram shot shared earlier this week, the TV star appeared to drop a hint about the new baby’s gender.Posting a photo of her and Kovalev posing in front of Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum, she wrote:“Half-way bump and all brewing nicely! Mother’s intuition says it’s definitely a girl. Or a boy. Or a cockapoo.” View this post on Instagram Half-way bump and all brewing nicely! Mother’s intuition says it’s definitely a girl. Or a boy. Or a cockapoo... 🤰👶🏼🐶🤞 preggo babymoon A post shared by Rachel Riley (@rachelrileyrr) on Jul 15, 2019 at 1:14am PDTRiley broke the news of her surprise wedding to her Instagram followers in June as she shared a snap of her and her new husband posing in front of a floral display.“Introducing the new Mr and Mrs Kovalev. We both said yes!” she wrote, adding a string of wedding-appropriate emojis.The couple, who met when they were partnered on Strictly Come Dancing in 2013 and started dating the following year, announced the pregnancy in May.Posing in front of an anagram of “maternity” on the infamous Countdown letter board, Riley said: “Pash and I have a conundrum for you… you have till December to work it out!”She added that they were “over the moon excited” to welcome their first child together.
- News HuffPost UK
Presenter Naga Munchetty has been praised for briefly dispensing with theusual BBC impartiality and saying she is "absolutely furious" about racistcomments made by Donald Trump
- News The Independent
Police are hunting for a serial sex attacker after four women were assaulted and robbed in east London.Two women have been raped after getting off night buses and two other victims have been robbed since 1 July.Detectives fear the “dangerous individual” will strike again and have warned women walking alone at night to remain vigilant.The first attack was reported at 2.40am on 1 July, by a woman who had been walking home down a residential street in the Plaistow South area of Newham. The 35-year-old woman was approached from behind by a man, who then raped her and stole her possessions.The second attack was on 6 July at around 3.30am near Leyton Tube station, where a woman was followed and robbed by a man who “made sexual advances towards her”, the Metropolitan Police said.The third incident was reported less than an hour later, at 4.20am, in nearby Amethyst Road.Police said a 31-year-old woman was approached by a man who then raped her and stole her property. In the fourth incident, police were called at 3.30am on 11 July to Central Park Road in East Ham.A 31-year-old woman reported that she was followed by a man who threatened her and attempted to rape her. He also stole the woman’s property. Police said they were treating all incidents as linked due to the similarities between attacks.The two women who were raped had first been approached as they got off night buses from central London, with the suspect asking them: “Where are you going?”“It would appear the male is targeting lone females using the public transport network and hubs,” Detective Superintendent Andrew Packer told the Evening Standard.“The women are similar in that they are coming home from work in central London bars and restaurants.“He starts with a bit of conversation, asking ‘where are you going?’ The language then turns explicit. “I would like to speak to any woman who has been approached by a similar man who made her feel awkward.”Scotland Yard said victims were being supported by specially trained officers and extra patrols have been carried out in the areas where the attacks took place.“Police reiterate advice to any lone women walking alone at night to remain vigilant, to be mindful of their surroundings, and to keep family and friends informed of where they may be going,” a spokesperson said.Investigators have released footage of a man they want to trace, showing him walking down a road wearing ripped jeans, a camouflage top and dark jacket shortly before the attack on 6 July. No arrests have been made.Det Supt Packer said: “This moving footage is a great opportunity to have detailed look at this suspect. Do you think you recognise him? If so it is imperative that you contact us.”I am convinced that there will be a member of the public who takes a good close look at this footage and thinks 'wait a minute, that looks a lot like...'. All I need is a name. If you think you know who this man is, please don't delay - contact my team right away.”Anyone who can identify the man is asked to call the investigation team on 07881 330951, call 101, tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Style Hello!
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle might be very busy being new parents with baby Archie Harrison, but the pair have still been hard at work with their charitable causes! It was recently confirmed that their new foundation officially has a name, 'Sussex Royal The Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex,' which will be called 'Sussex Royal' for short.The name of Harry and Meghan's foundation has been announcedThe pair have been joined as directors on the project by former Royal Foundation employee Natalie Campbell, and PR manager Sara Latham. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were previously joint heads of the Royal Foundation alongside Prince William and Kate, but announced plans to cut ties with the charitable organisation back in June in order to set up their own Foundation to support their own causes. The Sussexes' team is based at Buckingham Palace, while William and Kate have kept their office at Kensington Palace.The Royal Foundation, which was formed by William and Harry in 2009, said the decision was made following the conclusion of a review into its structure. They said both couples will continue to work together in the future, including on the Heads Together mental health campaign. The decision was taken to "better align" their charitable activities, they added.The couple previously worked with Prince Harry and KateREAD: Prince Charles gave the sweetest birthday gift to wife Camilla - find out moreThe statement added: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are incredibly proud of what they have achieved together through The Royal Foundation. They are especially proud to have established a charity that has had, and will continue to have, significant long-lasting impact, changing lives for the better." It was also revealed back in March that the two royal couples would split their households, with the statement reading: "The Queen has agreed to the creation of a new Household for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, following their marriage in May last year."READ: Naomi Campbell's crazy in-flight routine has gone viral and it'll blow your mind
- News Yahoo India
A father has accidentally killed his six-year-old daughter after hitting her in the back of the neck with a golf ball.
- News Evening Standard
Dave Allen takes on David Price in an all-British heavyweight clash on the undercard of Dillian Whyte’s bout with Oscar Rivas in London this weekend.27-year-old Allen scored the biggest win of his professional career last time out against former WBA (regular) champion Lucas Browne, dropping the Australian in the third round with a devastating body shot.One of the most popular UK fighters about, Allen is refocused and re-energised, working alongside former middleweight world champion Darren Barker and is hopeful of hauling himself into the world title picture.At 36, Price is very much moving in the other direction. Once British boxing’s great heavyweight hope, the Liverpudlian has lost three of his last six fights, including that devastating knockout to Alexander Povetkin in March 2018.While his habit of running out of energy in the second-half of fights remains a concern, Price still packs plenty of power and will hope to silence Allen and keep his own faint prospects alive.* * * Date, UK start time and venueAllen vs Price takes place on Saturday July 20 at The O2 Arena in southeast London.The fight is expected to serve as the chief undercard fight before Whyte and Rivas meet in the main event, with ringwalks not expected before 9pm.* * * TV channel and live streamAllen vs Price will be live on Sky Sports Box Office.UK customers can purchase the fight for £19.95 (€24.95 for those in the Republic of Ireland) up until midnight on Friday July 19.Those prices still apply to self-service bookings (remote control and online) made after that time, but telephone bookings are set at £24.95 (€29.95 ROI). Sky note that "an additional £2 booking fee if via an agent still applies".Undercard coverage begins at 6pm BST. * * * Betting odds | Provided by Betfair | Subject to change (UK and Ireland only)Winner * Allen to win: 4/9 * Price to win: 13/8 * Draw: 33/1Method of victory * Allen by decision/technical decision: 10/1 * Allen by KO/TKO: 8/13 * Price by decision/technical decision: 20/1 * Price by KO/TKO: 15/8 * * * PredictionOne thing seems certain, this won't be a fight that goes the distance.Allen has build some serious momentum since defeat to Tony Yoka in France last June with his superb stoppage win over Browne at this very venue in April underlining his renewed drive.Price has racked up two wins since back-to-back defeats to Povetkin and Sergey Kuzmin - one of those a DQ in his favour against the disgraced Kash Ali who attempted to take several bites out of the scouser before he was eventually sent packing.His career in recent years has followed a pattern - a couple of decent wins followed by a crushing defeat sending him back to square one. Allen should ensure that happens again.Allen to win via TKO before the fifth round. * * * UndercardAnother decent heavyweight offering features on the undercard with Dereck Chisora taking on former WBC world title challenger Artur Szpilka.London cruiserweight Lawrence Okolie also defends his WBA continental strap against Mariano Angel Gudino of Argentina. * Dave Allen vs David Price * Dereck Chisora vs Artur Szpilka * Lawrence Okolie vs Mariano Angel Gudino * Richard Riakporhe vs Chris Billam-Smith * Charlie Duffield vs Dan Azeez * Fabio Wardley vs Mariano Ruben Diaz Strunz * Dalton Smith vs Reece Smith * Alen Babic vs Morgan Dessaux