Holly Willoughby makes epic royal blunder on This Morning involving Prince Harry and Prince George - watch the moment
Holly Willoughby gave viewers another priceless moment on This Morning on Tuesday. The 39-year-old couldn't control her laughter after she muddled up the royal succession during a game of It's Behind You, which sees viewers describe an image behind Holly and co-host Phillip Schofield, who must guess the right answer to win a cash prize for the caller. Hilarity ensued after one caller attempted to describe a photo of Prince Charles, giving Holly and Phil the clue: "The next in line for the throne."WATCH: Holly Willoughby makes epic royal blunder on This MorningBut while Phillip pondered his answer for a brief moment, Holly blurted out Prince William, then Prince Harry, seemingly forgetting that he and wife Meghan Markle have stepped back from royal duties, and finally Prince George, before collapsing back into the sofa in a fit of laughter. Luckily for Holly, Phillip was able to correctly name Prince Charles before the time ran out.Phillip is often on hand to bail his co-star and best friend out of sticky situations, but Holly will now have a new sidekick she announced earlier this week she will be hosting a brand new show with Bradley Walsh. Thanks to the popularity of their Christmas show, Take Off, the pair have revealed that they are now making it a full series! The show sees members of the audience compete to win a holiday, and the duo spoke about how much they were looking forward to filming new episodes.READ: Holly Willoughby's most gorgeous Dancing on Ice hairstyles since 2007Holly Willoughby lost her composure once again on This MorningREAD: Holly Willoughby returns to This Morning in a gorgeous collared mini dressIn a joint statement, Holly and Bradley said: "We're really excited to be working together again on Take Off. We had so much fun last time and can't wait to give more families the chance to win an amazing holiday." Entertainment Commissioning Controller Kate Phillip said: "I'm so pleased that Brad and Holly will be returning to BBC One with more Take Off. With memorable, play along games and our hosts' infectious energy, Take Off will give everyone a lift." They are also looking for audience participants, and so if you want to have a chance to win a holiday, email email@example.com for more information.Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- NewsThe Telegraph
The Scottish National Party has proved time and again that the rules of political gravity don’t apply to it. It has maintained its astonishing double-digit lead in every poll published since the end of 2014, shortly after the independence referendum which the SNP called for and then lost. There have been troubles along the way, many of which would have holed any other UK party below the waterline. Not least among them have been the scandals involving the building of new hospitals which turned out not to be fit for purpose, worrying gaps in school performance by those from poorer backgrounds and the revelation that Scottish university applicants are being short-changed by the self-imposed cap on domestic students as a consequence of the SNP’s adherence to their policy of “free” tuition. But still Nicola Sturgeon, the First Minister and SNP leader, appears to move smoothly forward, as untroubled by such matters as the Scottish public seem to be: two polls published at the end of January put her party on course for an astonishing 50 per cent of the vote in next year’s Holyrood elections. The nationalists have maintained an iron discipline in their own ranks, both parliamentary and at grassroots level, that any other party would envy. Criticism, such as it is, of Sturgeon and the wider party leadership is muted at most. Party discipline is credited, at least in part, for catapulting the SNP to its pre-eminent position in Scottish politics and must, therefore, be preserved. But counter-intuitively, when Scottish government failures seem to have no negative impact on the party’s standing, the feeling grows that perhaps a greater degree of dissension from the party line might be welcome.
‘Liverpool would think about £130m Salah sale’ – Carragher confused by exit talk amid Mbappe & Sancho links
The former Reds star considers the Egyptian forward to be a key man at Anfield, but concedes that not everybody holds the same opinion as him
- NewsThe Independent
An exodus of British Muslims is happening right under our noses – and still we’re asking whether Islamophobia exists
British Muslims – many who have lived here for generations – are packing up their belongings, parting ways with their loved ones, established careers and the country they were born in to move to somewhere safer. In recent years, the rates of hate crimes against religious minorities in the UK has rocketed, and for some, it has just become too dangerous to stay. There is an exodus happening in Britain, and no one has even blinked an eye.Contrary to the mainstream narrative that veiled and bearded people are flooding through our borders, a significant number of Muslims are leaving their homeland because of rising rates of targeted religious hate crimes. Despite this reality, harmful discourse in the media, politics and places of power continues to contribute to an increasingly hostile environment that is driving British Muslims away.
Following her victorious stint on Strictly Come Dancing, things are looking up for Oti Mabuse. Taking to her Instagram Stories on Tuesday, the professional dancer - who won the 2019 series with Kelvin Fletcher \- has revealed she is teaming up with her husband Marius Iepure on a brand new project – a weekend-long dance spectacular this summer! "Hi everyone, so Marius and I are very excited to announce that we're working on a brand new dance event coming up in July," she told her fans.WATCH: Oti Mabuse and husband Marius Iepure announce exciting news"In London," quipped Marius, with Oti explaining: "It's going to be all-weekend long, with some of the best dancers in the world, your favourite TV stars will be there. It's going to be a dinner and dance, workshops and amazing shows." Her husband then added: "A long long weekend of dance… hope to see you there."MORE: Kelvin Fletcher addresses his marriage to wife Liz after Oti Mabuse dramaMany fans will no doubt be excited to see Oti and Marius team up together on the dancefloor. Like his wife, Marius is a professional dancer but from Romania. He performed on Strictly in the group numbers in 2017, and is yet to land a pro dancer role on the BBC show. Oti, 29, married Marius, 37, in Denmark in 2014 after a short engagement. They met in Germany during a dance trial, before competing together and taking part in a number of contests.Oti and Marius have been married since 2014Oti rarely speaks about her private life in public, however, in a recent interview, the TV star confessed she is not ready to become a mother despite her desire to have children one day. "One day we'll probably wake up and be like, 'It's time!'" she told Fabulous magazine. "At some point I'll want to give my nieces a few cousins, but it's just not necessary at the moment." Oti was 23 when she tied the knot, and the Strictly star insists that marrying at such a young age was the best decision she ever made. "He was, and we still are, each other's everything," she explained. "You're in a new country, and it's just the two of us so it will always feel like it's just the two of us against the world. And he proposed, so I [couldn't] really say no!"MORE: Strictly's Aljaz Skorjanec reveals Pasha Kovalev is returning to the dancefloorLike this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Reuters Videos
This three-meter square bunk isn't just Simon Wong's bed. It's his home. All his belongings crammed inside this one tiny space. These notorious so-called 'coffin homes' in Hong Kong aren't a pleasant place to live at the best of times. But since the coronavirus outbreak, Wong spends all but two hours a day in here, out of fear of catching the disease. (SOUNDBITE) (Cantonese) COFFIN HOME TENANT, SIMON WONG, SAYING: "Now? I can't go to the mainland, no more afternoon activities, I rarely go out. I go home as soon as I finish my tea and grocery shopping, I come home and become a recluse and just watch TV. I can't do anything." Wong's family cut contact with him many years ago. This squalid, cramped space has been his home for more than five years, but he's lived in places like this for more than a quarter of a century. The unemployed 64-year-old receives the equivalent of 385 U.S. dollars in social welfare a month. Two thirds of it goes on rent. The rest pays for two meals a day - normally rice and pork. (SOUNDBITE) (Cantonese) COFFIN HOME TENANT, SIMON WONG, SAYING: "I don't go out anymore, there are no more gatherings, even though it's small, it still affects me. Unable to buy face masks, I have to be frugal about it, I'll use one for two days." Wong's bunk space is one of 18 "coffin homes" in this dusty subdivided apartment. The close proximity of his neighbors, especially those who have recently returned from mainland China, have him on high alert. (SOUNDBITE) (Cantonese) COFFIN HOME TENANT, SIMON WONG, SAYING: "If we knew they were seriously ill, then we'd kick them out, as if we'd call 999. If there was a situation like that, where they are coughing seriously then of course we'd send them out." The impact of the coronavirus outbreak is being felt not just by those infected by the virus and their families. It's made the lives of those in poverty even more unbearable still.
Congratulations to Lydia Bright, who has welcomed her first child. The 29-year-old former TOWIE star confirmed her happy news exclusively to HELLO!, saying: "My darling girl has arrived. I am so overwhelmed with love, she is absolutely perfect." Lydia also shared the very first photo of her beautiful newborn, who arrived on Friday, showing her holding her tiny hand.Lydia Bright has welcomed her first child, a baby girlLydia has long dreamt of being a mother, and in August last year she shared her pregnancy joy in an exclusive interview with HELLO! magazine. "I know that this baby will be the best thing that's ever happened to me," said the star. She also admitted she was dreading giving birth but added: "At the end of it obviously I'm going to have a beautiful baby."MORE: Lydia Bright exclusively reveals gender of her baby – watch videoThe following month, Lydia discovered she was expecting a little girl at a gender reveal party. "I wasn't bothered either way, girl or boy, but I do think that now I know it's a girl it's that little bit more special," she shared. "She'll be my best friend. Me and Mum are really close and I love our relationship – I'm hoping that me and my daughter have something just as special, just as strong."Lydia recently celebrated the impending arrival of her baby with a weekend-long baby shower in Wales. The star headed to the luxurious Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, where she was joined by her sisters Georgia and Roma and mum Debbie, as well as Denise van Outen and TOWIE stars Amber Dowding and Lucy Mecklenburgh, who is due to welcome her first child, a baby boy, any day now. Lydia posted a snap of her walking towards the modern wood-panelled lodge wearing a white gown emblazoned with the words 'mummy-to-be'. "Every girls dream. 15 of my nearest and dearest away to celebrate my birthday and baby shower @thecelticmanor. Feeling like the luckiest girl in the world," she wrote alongside the picture.Lydia welcomed her little girl on FridayThere were also plenty of pink balloons and inflatable silver letters spelling out the name Dinky – which was how Lydia's late grandmother was known. "My little bump got her nickname from the original Dinky Bright," she told HELLO! "My paternal grandmother who sadly passed away at the age of 21. I'm still struggling with a name but I have a feeling whatever it will be, everyone will know her as little Dinky."