- CelebrityIn The Know
Man discovers girlfriend’s deceitful move while shopping for an engagement ring: 'Looking at her kills me'
A man took to social media to seek advice after learning his girlfriend lied about her location at the very moment he was picking out an engagement ring with the help of her best friend.
The president "plumbed new depths of depravity" with the addresses, wrote the newspaper's editorial board.
Brooklyn Beckham was the image of his dad David in Victoria Beckham's latest Instagram post. The mum-of-four was clearly thrilled to be reunited with her eldest, after living apart for months during the coronavirus pandemic, as she shared a lovely photo of the 21-year-old – and fans were blown away by how much he looked like his dad!MORE: Brooklyn Beckham reveals glimpse inside NYC home with girlfriend Nicola PeltzLoading the player...WATCH: Victoria and David Beckham reunite with son Brooklyn after coronavirus pandemicVictoria posted the photo of Brooklyn on Monday evening as he sat in a country field – no doubt near their gorgeous Cotswold home – and smiled at the camera. The former Spice Girl and fashion designer captioned the picture: "So happy to have @brooklynbeckham home with us. We have missed you so much!! kisses @nicolaannepeltz x VB."MORE: Romeo Beckham twins with mum Victoria as he shows off shoulder-length hairFans couldn't believe how much the 21-year-old looked like his dadFollowers of Victoria couldn't believe how much Brooklyn resembled his famous dad. One person wrote underneath: "He is so like David," while a second person wrote: "Gosh he looks the image of his Dad," and a third said: "He looks so much like David!" Other were so taken back by the photo, they were initially convinced it was in fact David in the image. "Thought this was David at first glance xx," said one, with another echoing, adding: "Omg I thought this was David on first glance!"Cruz posted this photo which convinced followers Brooklyn had reunited with the familyThe eldest son of David and Victoria, along with his girlfriend Nicola Peltz, recently reunited with the rest of his family after months of living apart during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. It was first suspected that the family were all in one place on Thursday, when Brooklyn's younger brother Cruz, 15, shared a photo of his elder brother chasing Harper, eight, across the family tennis court.Nonetheless, fans were unsure whether this was definite since Romeo could only just be made out in the photo. Since, Brooklyn has also posted two photos of himself with one of the family's pet dogs, shortly before Victoria triple confirmed all of our suspicions. Until now, Brooklyn and his girlfriend Nicola were staying at Nicola's home in New York, which she appears to share with her family. Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- NewsFOX News Videos
A surveillance camera was rolling as a father walking with his daughter across the street was gunned down in the Bronx section of New York City as they traveled home.
- BusinessThe Telegraph
Buckingham Palace staff are facing the spectre of job cuts amid speculation that the Queen will not come back to London following her summer holiday in Balmoral. The Telegraph has seen an internal memo that lays bare the full implications of the coronavirus crisis for palace staff. As well as seeking voluntary redundancies from the Royal Collection Trust (RCT), which has lost £64 million in income as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, pay is being frozen for all employees while a consultation into the pension scheme is launched. RCT – which derives its income from visitors to the palace – had been expected to make £77 million this year, but the lockdown has caused its earnings to fall to £13 million. Warning that the Royal household "may not be fully operational until 2021", the memo, written by the Lord Chamberlain, Lord Peel, states: "Even when lockdown measures are relaxed, social distancing and changing attitudes to travel will mean that visitor numbers are likely to be reduced for several years." According to one palace source, employees fear that is "the opening salvo to further cuts". "The word is Buckingham Palace is not being opened up any time soon, which has huge implications for staff," said the insider. "The Queen is planning to spend the summer in Balmoral as usual, but after that it's thought she will probably return to Windsor Castle. What that means for staff in London is anyone's guess. A lot of people fear they'll lose their jobs."