• Strictly's Lisa Armstrong breaks silence on Ant McPartlin divorce proceedings

    Lisa Armstrong has broken her silence over the ongoing divorce proceedings with ex-husband Ant McPartlin. Over the weekend, it was reported that the Strictly Come Dancing makeup artist turned down a multi-million pay off in order to go to court. Taking to her Twitter page in the early hours of Monday morning, Lisa responded to a follower's tweet, which read: "How can (£)31 million not be enough for you?! It's enough for both me and my family put together for life. Just sayin'." [sic] Don’t believe the lies justsaying https://t.co/Mxax7Co4AD -- Lisa Armstrong (@lisaAmakeup) November 11, 2019Refuting the claim, the 43-year-old beauty expert replied: "Don't believe the lies justsaying." The Daily Mail had claimed that Ant wanted to reach a settlement before I'm A Celebrity started as Lisa is entitled to some of their £62million fortune. However, Lisa allegedly rejected the offer because she wanted to "have her day in court".GALLERY: A look back at Lisa and Ant's love storyLisa went on to favourite some tweets from her fans, including one which read: "@lisaAmakeup so proud of how you have handled yourself girl. Go forth and do it for every one of us women who have been treated the same. We are all behind you x." Another said: "I'd imagine it must be infuriating to have something so personal and difficult open to the public and plastered across newspapers, when I bet a lot of the stuff they come up with isn't even true. My heart really does go out to the pair of you."Lisa and Ant confirmed their split in January 2018Lisa was granted a divorce from Ant in 2018 due to the TV presenter's adultery and because he was "intolerable to live with". They confirmed their split in January 2018 after months of speculation; they had been together for 23 years and married in 2006. Ant's statement read at the time: "Ant is very sad to announce, that after 11 years, he is ending his marriage to Lisa McPartlin. Ant asks for privacy at this difficult time, for both himself, Lisa and their immediate families. No further statement will be made." Ant has since found love with his former personal assistant Anne-Marie Corbett.MORE: Lisa Armstrong stuns fans with flawless makeupMeanwhile, Lisa - who is one of the most in-demand makeup artists in British television - has had a busy work schedule the past few years, working as head of hair and makeup on Strictly from September to December. Last week, the celebrity MUA revealed she has been nominated for a Royal Television Craft and Design award in the Makeup Design - Entertainment & Non-Drama category, alongside Bean Ellis for Don't Forget the Driver and Jo Jenkins for Year of the Rabbit. "So so thrilled.... rtscraftnomination proud honoured chuffed makeup strictly teamwork x," she wrote on Instagram.Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.

  • UK Police Release Video of Dramatic Crash as 'Warning to Drivers to Pay Attention'

    A court in the UK has sentenced a 65-year-old truck driver to 18 months in prison and given him a 29-month driving ban, Nottinghamshire Police said on November 10, after the man was found guilty of dangerous driving causing serious injury.Police released this video of the June 2018 incident, in which a truck driven by David Price crashed into the back of a car, which in turn plowed into a line of vehicles stopped on the A17 near Newark.One of those injured, the driver of a Renault Clio, police said, suffered bleeding on her brain, along with “a broken back, broken neck, broken arm, broken ribs and a broken nose.”Inspector Heather Sutton, Neighbourhood Policing Inspector for the Newark and Sherwood area, said the incident could have been avoided if Price “had paid attention when behind the wheel.”“Now he has time to reflect on the consequences of his actions in prison,” the statement continued. Credit: Nottinghamshire Police via Storyful

  • Fortnite cheat Faze Jarvis quits LA mansion after lifetime ban to 'figure out' his life

    A professional Fortnite player has moved out of his LA mansion and returned to his family in the UK after he was permanently banned from the video game for cheating.Jarvis Kaye, 17, revealed in an emotional video last week that Fortnite developer Epic Games had served him a lifetime ban for using an aimbot cheat that artificially improved the accuracy of his shooting in the game.

  • Remembrance Sunday is now a 'crazy religious ritual' dominated by 'poppy fascism', says David Starkey

    Remembrance Sunday has become a "crazy religious ritual" which wrongly turns soldiers into either "victims or heroes", television historian David Starkey has said.

  • 13-Year-Old Broadway Star Laurel Griggs' Cause of Death Revealed

    Broadway Star Laurel Griggs' Cause of Death Revealed