- Tatyana Ali's "heart aches" over her The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air co-star Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars. The 43-year-old, who played Will's onscreen cousin Ashley Banks on the TV sitcom, told her Twitter followers over the weekend that she believes in her co-star, although Chris did not "deserve to be hit" for making a joke about Will's wife Jada Pinkett Smith on 27 March. "I love #WillSmith very much. @chrisrock didn't deserve to be hit. Period," she wrote. "My heart aches for wha
- EntertainmentDigital Spy
In West Philadelphia born and raised...Thanks for your feedback!
- EntertainmentPA Media: Entertainment
The actors will pay tribute to their late co-star James Avery.Thanks for your feedback!
- CelebrityYahoo Movies UK Box Sets
Smith shared pictures from the reunion on Instagram.Thanks for your feedback!
- EntertainmentThe Independent
A Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion is coming to HBO Max.The reunion special will air on the streaming service around Thanksgiving, HBO Max announced on Monday.Thanks for your feedback!
- CelebrityPA Media: Entertainment
He reunited with the rest of the cast of the hit show.Thanks for your feedback!
There were two Aunt Vivs, and the one not invited to the reunion is fumin'Thanks for your feedback!
There were two Aunt Vivs, and the one not invited to the reunion is fumin’Thanks for your feedback!
- NewsDigital Spy
'There'll never be a true <em>Fresh Prince</em> reunion.'Thanks for your feedback!
Tatyana Ali, who is best known for playing Ashley Banks in The French Prince of Bel-Air, has tied the knot. The actress exchanged vows with her boyfriend of two years Dr Vaughn Rasberry over the weekend in Los Angeles. The couple said "I do" at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, according to Entertainment Tonight, in front of 120 guests.Thanks for your feedback!
- NewsYahoo Movies UK
It’s been a while since we’ve seen this pair together.Thanks for your feedback!